Terms and Conditions
1. All leaflet stock must be delivered to the company’s specified address no later than 12.00 p.m. on the THURSDAY prior to the week of distribution. Deliveries are to be made during normal working hours.
2. The cost for distribution is for leaflets packaged securely, and boxed or banded in quantities agreed prior to confirmation of order. The company reserves the right to make a charge for stock delivered incorrectly packaged.
3. In the event of delay or error in the quantity of items supplied, distribution will be carried out at the next earliest subsequent opportunity. The company will advise the client as early as possible of any delays or incidence of short/over supply.
1. Unless otherwise stated, distribution will take place with the specified publication, to the individual addresses which receive a copy of the publication within the area and on the date(s) scheduled. This does not imply 100% penetration of all addresses within the area.
2. Whilst every effort will be made to meet the agreed schedule, the company reserves the right to vary both the method and the timing of the distribution.
3. The stated distribution objectives and overall quantity distributed are subject to a variance of up to 10% within the terms of the contract.
1. In the event of any queries arising from the distribution, the company undertakes to investigate such queries provided that they are reported within a reasonable period of time and that sufficient information is made available. The results of any such investigations will be reported to the client within a reasonable time scale. Any relevant documentation will be made available for inspection by the client at the company’s offices.
2. In the event of any localised shortfall in distribution being identified, this will be rectified and subsequent delivery will be considered as fulfilment of the contract. If this is not practicable, then credit will be offered to the client in direct proportion to the identified shortfall in distribution. Under no circumstances will the company accept any liability in excess of the value of the distribution contract.
CANCELLATION AND ALTERATIONS
At least seven days notice must be given for any cancellation or alteration to distribution. If this notice is not provided, the company reserves the right to recover any reasonable costs related to the planned distribution.
All orders are accepted subject to the content of the item. The company reserves the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order, in full or part, without giving an explanation. The company will not accept for delivery items which infringe the Code of Advertising Practice or British Code of Sales Promotion Practice and will be guided by the Advertising Standards Authority on such matters.
1. Unless otherwise stated, the price quoted applies only to the distribution of items on behalf of individual advertisers and/or businesses who are promoting their own goods, services, functions etc. via material specifically printed on their behalf.
2. These terms and conditions are based on which the distribution contract is accepted and where any conflict may arise will be deemed to override any other Terms and Conditions related to this contract.